These reusable swim nappies are a great alternative to disposables when in the pool or down the beach with your mini me. A double row adjustable snap system ensures that these swim nappies are designed to fit most babies from newborn to toddler (3.5 to 15kg) so you'll get a lot of wear from one purchase.
This one size fits most swim nappy is designed to save parents a lot of money on disposables, with a built in system of snaps to easily adjust the size across the waistband as well as the length of the swim nappy.
Fast drying and you don't need to use anything else - no liners, inserts or cloth nappies necessary. This swim nappy is all bub needs for a fun day in the water! Material:
The outer layer material: Waterproof printed PUL layer
Mesh Layer on the inside to hold any solids
Why use waterproof PUL for the outer shell lining? PUL is more breathable than PVC or other plastic covers. It was originally developed for medical purposes, providing a fabric that is waterproof, comfortable to wear/breathable and durable.
Instructions for use:
1. Adjust the rise snaps so the swim nappy fits near your baby’s belly button.
2. Adjust the waist snaps and hip snaps accordingly for a snug fit.
3. When soiled, remove the swim nappy, (remove any solids into the toilet) and place it into your pail liner or waterproof wet bag, ready for washing.
1. Rinse in cold water as soon as you can with no detergent.to help prevent stains from setting.
2. Machine wash in cold water (no more than 40 degrees)
3. You can use your regular detergent however we recommend a natural detergent, or one that is free from fabric softeners, brighteners and oxy action enzymes. This will not only help protect our environment but will also preserve the integrity of the nappy and prevent any allergies/rashes on your precious baby’s bot.
4. Air dry. The sun is a natural bleacher and antibacterial however if you need to dry it in the dryer, make sure your dryer is on an air cycle as the heat can damage the waterproof outer layer of the nappy.